I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by noneuclideansofa, whose blog is exemplary for its uniqueness. That NES should include me in his list of unique bloggers is an honor. I am very appreciative of this recognition and will do my best to abide by its social compact. (Note: I am currently reading Foundation’s Edge in which one of the characters uses abbreviations as a sign of friendliness and respect. It is in this spirit that I am using the initials NES for noneuclideansofa.)
The rules of the Unique Blogger Award are:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate eight to ten people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Here are my answer the three questions I was asked.
- What is something you’d show from a rooftop on a Sunday night during a rainstorm? Also, explain why at your leisure.
If I were on a rooftop on a Sunday night during a rainstorm, I would show passersby why it is not a good idea to be on a rooftop on a Sunday night during a rainstorm because of what happened the last time I went “perching.” It was a Saturday night, it was not raining, and the hotel upon which I sat with my sister and my cousin was only three stories tall. Nevertheless, it was dangerous. On the way up, we interrupted some guys on the stairwell preparing to…well, never mind. They barked at us and told us to move along. I was worried that they might push us off the roof.
- What is something you could enjoy complaining a lot about?
I could very much enjoy complaining about the excellence of our government. Imagine if that was the case—think of what wonderful rants equity, economy, effectiveness, and efficiency could inspire! The E-ticket!
- What is something you think about that keeps you awake?
Thinking about projects keeps me awake. I don’t know why it is that 2:00 in the morning is the time to think about writing, reading, sewing, cooking, shopping, and keeping the bats out of the patio. You would think I had nothing better to do.
I hope the answers to these questions are sufficient. I enjoyed thinking about them (but not at night.)
Here are my nominees for the Unique Blogger Award:
Here are my three questions for these unique bloggers
- What is the most recent book you have read?
- What literary character do you think would enjoy reading that book?
- Why do you think that character would enjoy reading it?
Thank you for your participation. I hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your answers.